Wednesday 8 July 2009





this week i have inherited the family china. it was my great grandmothers and it's been sitting in our garage for years i like it, theres lots of it plates and bowls and teacups and saucers and lots of silver. the other day louie brought lots of beermats for one pound forty and there were three of the same one so i have one and it's for cornish bitter and its nice. i never used to like lavender now im obsessed; i picked lots and put it in my pillow last night it was so so so so so yummy aaaaaaaaaaand my nice granny sheila made me a purple and teal button necklace :)


daddy just told me there are people stealing our blueberries at the allotment. jelgerg;flb no!

this afternoon i have been on the allotment with dad and jasper our spaniel. ive picked/cut/dug:
garlic
carrots
broad beans
french beans
courgettes
artichokes
potatoes
raspberries
blueberries
lettuce
beetroot

i also ate peas straight out of the pod. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment